Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogging

So this blogging thing is hard for me to remember to do, but we have been crazy busy with life things. I have been sewing like crazy trying to get all my Christmas presents done, before the last minute. I am so excite I found this pattern for a baby toy. Its one of those stacker toys, but made out of all different textured fabric, anyways super cute. When I get a chance I will post some pictures of all my projects.

On Saturday October 11, 2008 Aaron and I were sealed in the Rexburg Temple for time and eternity. We also had our kids sealed to us. I was the most special day ever. I cant even explain in words the way I felt. I was a little overwhelmed but, I made it. I am so grateful for the Hansen Family and for all there support. I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. Its such a blessing to have so many people in my lives that are all wonderful examples in so many different way. Each on of them are so wonderful. And I love all of you. Thanks for accepting me in your family. I cant began to tell you how blessed I am.

That all that is going on for now. Time to put Kids to bed.

1 comment:

Angie Hansen said...

Blogging isn't the easiest thing to remember to do if it is new. I still have a hard time remembering to do it. Can't wait to see pictures of your projects. I also have been wanting to tell you and Aaron how proud Matt and I are of you guys. You have come a long way and have made some wonderful changes in your lives which is not always easy to do. Being sealed to your spouse and family is the most precious thing in the world and like you said it is hard to find the words to explain it. You can just feel it.