Monday, March 9, 2009

Sewing.... Sewing.... Sewing...

Aaron has been gone helping his sister Jill paint her new house. So lately all I have really been doing is sewing. I got on this bib kick and have made a million (ok not a million), but alot of bibs. I am always making bags and other fun thingks. I just bought some really cute fabric online to make another skirts, so i am really excited about that. Its by Heather Bailey and its from her Fresh Cut Line. I think it will be sooo cute for spring and summer I think. I cant wait to get it. Ainzleys birthday is coming so soon and I am wanting to make her a cute little ruffley dress, but I just cant find the right fabric. So thats what my nexte project is going to be. So Yeah for me.

Fabric For Skirt...

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhnLgP9n1efx2jyAmI9lUdD6afzwb8yugnQbF3WgaVzkDGgBKVLtlXg6EThsE_gqN9_CS_nRKjYCHpIbCnlJDQUEXj_nUeRPd9m90zYNc6zq7ioh6pUCqVlfO9X_lwSHKtoozmCs16R94Y/s1600-h/fabric.jpg">
Picutes Of Some Bibs




Also my kids are always being funny this is a picture of Izaak in Ainzleys Sun glasses it was sooo cute.



No comments: