Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Must GO!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a ton of scrapbooking things for sale. And I need to get rid of them ASAP.
What I have!!!!
* Nine white Cubes (for storage)
* Tonz of scrapbook paper
* Tonz of scrapbooking embelishment
* Tonz of scrapbooking tools (creative memorie cutter, making memories eyelet setter, and more)
* Rub ons
* Alphbet pieces
* Chip Board
* Lots of started projects, waiting for some one to finish
* The older version of the Circuit with two cartiages ( I seriously have used this maybe 10 times total still have box and everything)

I need to get rid of it. It is taking up so much space. And I dont scrapbook.
So if you are interested let me know. I am asking $350.00. Not really sure what to ask. Just leave me a comment or you can email me @ hansenfamily2005@yahoo.com. If you want to see more pictures just let me know. Thanks

No comments: