Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Photography Practice!!!!

This picture taking stuff is so fun!!!! I am having so much fun learning and experimenting. I took these pictures of my friend Jodi's little baby. She is 3 months old. She really didn't like getting her pictures taking that much. But I think I got a few cute ones. I totally have no Idea how to edit really, but I got Lightroom and have been trying to learn everything I can. I find my self spend to much time online researching and watching tutorials on how to edit. I guess I am going to have to ask my sister in law who by the ways is an amazing photography for some lessons.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics looking amazing! You did a wonderful job!

Jaime said...

You did a great job!!!

Jill said...

Okay those are so good. I am so excited to have you take some of Peyton. You are doing so great for just starting.