Monday, April 19, 2010

My Baby Is 2


On April 12 Ainzley turned 2. I cant believe how time goes by so fast. She is so fun and has the cutest little personality. I cant imagine life with out her. She is always keeping us on are toes.

At 2 She IS!!!
- Trying to keep up with Izaak. (Izaak doesn't like that)
- Talking tonz more, not really saying words you can understand but....
- Love her milk and blanket
- Trying to be potty trained
- Loves Peeps
- Always has to be doing what Mommy is doing
- Wants to do everything by herself
- Naughty is her favorite word

She is such a sweet little person. I am so grateful to my heavenly father for blessing our family with giving her to us!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't believe she is 2. Time flies. That picture of your nephew turned out so cute!