Saturday, April 16, 2011

WOW 100th POST!

This is my 100th post!!!
Yeah!
Its only taken me like 3 years! LOL
Does anyone still read this lame old blog of mine!! I keep thing that I am going to keep up on this blog and do some fun things, but Holy Cow. I have been super crazy busy! I still need to do a post on my NEW room and Ainzleys New Room! I will get there! I promise! I have some tutorials I want to share to! I just need to finish my projects! I have so many started and none of them finished! Hopefully after Easter my Etsy shop will slow down and I can get a few things done!

Well stay tuned and I will do something fun for my 100th Post Celebration. Maybe a little give away or something!

This past weekend we had a little get away at Fairmont Hot Springs with Aarons family! They have been going there for many many years. If you dont know what or where this is. Its a small resort in Anaconda Montana out in the middle of no where. Yea I know what your thinking. :) Its fun for the kids we spend two days swimming, and they love every minute of it!




They had a great time!

1 comment:

Cierra said...

I love Fairmont!! When I was a kid, we went there a few times, it is a fun place for sure! We'll have to go sometime, I always forget its there and then when we drive up to montana to visit my family, we always see the sign. Someday, we'll have to make it up there. Glad you guys had a great trip!