Monday, May 30, 2011

Ainzleys Bedroom

Ainzleys room has been a work in progress. And its finally coming together. I love how it is turning out. Here is her room in pictures

Here is the best picture I could get of the whole room!






And I love RUFFLES so I had to make a ruffle pillow!


A pillow to match the flowers on the quilt.




This valance I am loving it. Aaron made the scalloped wood valance and I took all the left over pieces of fabric and sewed them all together. I love how it turned out. I kinda wish that I had made it longer so it gathered alittle more. But oh well maybe next time. :)
I have told you about this quilt before but I am going to tell you again. This quilt is amazing I love EVERYTHING about it. I had this wonderful lady piece it together for me since I wanted it done NOW. It would have taken me months to put it together. She did an AMAZING job. If you want a handmade quilt and dont want to make it or dont know how. I totally recommend her. She is fabulous!


Close up of the Quilting
Close up of quilt


I used the soft Minky on the back. Ainzley loves to curl up in it because its so soft!



The only thing left is to get the picture frames hung. I will show you how those turn out. When they get finished.

Hope you enjoyed the little tour!!







2 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, everything is beautiful!

Kelly Spence said...

Adorable! Love everything about it.