Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter / Ainzleys First Birthday


Ainzley before church poor little thing she really didn't feel good.


My goofy Izaak not wanting his picture taken like always!


Izaak showing off his jelly beans.


Ainzley getting her eggs.


Having the best time finding basketball eggs.

This was a crazy chaotic Easter. Not only was it Easter, but it was Ainzleys 1st Birthday. I have learned my lesson to not celebrate a birthday on a Holiday. Especially a more important birthday. I was so excited for the two to be on the same day, but having a birthday party, sick/tired kids, Easter egg hunt, and 12 kids. Just was way to much for me. The kids had a great time with the Easter Egg hunt which they always do. Aarons mon cook a yummy Easter dinner. Easter all in all was fun for the kids, which is all that really matters.


THEN FOR THE BIRTHDAY!!!

Izaak all day kept saying "its sissy's birthday." Izaak likes birthdays. But he is only two so he thinks that when its someone Else's birthday that it has to be his to. So he had started to unwrap the three presents that I had wrapped for Ainzley and then pretty much opened them for her. I think with them being so close that's how its going to be for awhile. I cant believe my baby is already one. I have been so blessed with her she is just so sweet and precious, Her little personality is price less. I Thank Heavenly father for sending these little angles to Aaron and I. We couldn't have ask for anything better. Happy Birthday SISSY.


Birthday Girl!!!



1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute! I love their Easter clothes! Ainzleys dress is adorable. I want a girl. I didn't know it was her birthday. I can't believe she is already "1". Time goes so fast.