Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fairmont Hot Springs

So every year the Hansen Family goes to Fairmont Hot Springs. Its a little resort in Montana. There is a a big warm swimming pool and a water slid. So the kids have such a great time. Izaak had the best time ever and we told him about two weeks before we were actually going so for the two weeks before we went thats all we heard about was that he was going to fairmont and was going swimming. Even though he had such a great time he wouldnt hold still long enough for me to take his picture. We go to Fairmont on Thursday night. Friday morning everyone goes swimming and then we go to a place in Butte, Montana called the Silver Bow and we eat pizza and they have a little arcade and a carousel. Then we go shopping. I got some really cute things and the store we went to was having a great sale. I will post pictures of my great buys later. But we had a great time. Cant Wait Till Next Year. I did realize though that packing for everyone was not fun. Aaron came home to see the back of the car completly full of stuff and he said " Do we really need all of that " and I didnt pack anything extra. I packed what we needed. With little kids I guess you just need more stuff.




I also took the Kids to see the Eater Bunny, but I Izaak was to scared to get close to the Easter Bunny, But Ainzley wasnt.



No comments: