Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saturday Project

Our Saturday was full of projects!!! I told you Aaron had been working on a project for me. Here is a sneak peak. The shelves are done, just not hung on the wall. I will show pictures of the finished projects.



Even after a long hot day and lost of hard work he still just smiles!! I love him and sure appreciate all he does for me!!!

Then we have had these chairs that I bought a while back for our kitchen table, but after I bought them and got them home they were to short for our table. I was totally bummed. We decided to go ahead and refinish them and sale them. They are beautiful. I wish they worked for us. I hate to sale them But we dont need four chairs. So if anyone is interested let me know.



I will post a finished picture of the chairs. They have been distressed and glazed and I am re covering the seats brown.

I also found my new obession I LOVE ANYTHING MUSTARD. We painted some picture frames and a shelf mustard and then glazed them and OH MY!!!! I cant get enough. I think I will be painting everything mustard. My bedroom is first on the list.

While we were hard at work. I looked through the garage window and spotted this!!!

No comments: