Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WINNER!!!

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!! TERA YOU ARE THE WINNER I USED RANDOM.ORG to choose the winner!!! Lets get together so that you can pick out some fabric.

Ok people totally disappointed on the how many people actually look at my blog and didnt leave a comment. I think the last time I looked was Thursday and during that week like 269 people had visited my blog and only 6 of you left comments. Oh well you loss. Just kdding. Thanks to you who did leave a comment.

Just a Little Update on My little Family!!!

*Izaak started swimming lessons. Not sure that he enjoys them, but I make him go.
*Aaron is working a new project for me. Hopefully we will get it done this weekend so that I can get some of those family pictures on my walls.
*The kids love to spend every waking minute out side in the dirt. BOTH kids. I think Ainzley is just as much boy as Izaak just in pink and bows.
*I quite my job at Community Care. I am excited about that more time for the kiddos and more time for me to try and figure out how to organize my life. If anyone has any pointers on that please send them my way. Kinda feeling overwhelmed with that at this moment.
*I got some fabulous hair extensions. LOVE THEM!!!

Not much is going on, just enjoying this nice weather we have had the last couple days.

You cant have post with out a picture and I haven't taken any lately.

<

No comments: