Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THE CUTEST BENCH I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Aaron and I have been talking about selling the furniture that he has been refinishing. Then I gave him this idea he should make furniture too. Anyways I saw one of these benches made out of a headboard and loved it. We were telling my neighbor about them and she wanted one that she could put her milk in so he made it like a box. Anyways it turned out super cute. We have a couple piece that he will be finishing soon that are as cute or even cuter!! So if you are interested let us know!! He will also refinish something you many have already.






I also had to share this darling little high chair that he also refinished!!! I am in LOVE with it!!


OH AND MY YUMMY YUMMY RASPBERRIES!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love them! Great pictures!