Sunday, February 20, 2011

My weekend!!

HOLY COW!!!!
I got a lot of sewing done this weekend!
FOR THE RECORD

3 Dresses
1 quilt top finished ( I only started this quilt in July)
3 quilt blocks (just need to be quilted I am going to try my hand at quilting these on my sewing machine I am just waiting to get my quilting foot in the mail)






PLease excuse the poor quality of these pictures my camera battery was dead so I took these with my phone.

What a productive weekend! I also cleaned my house up and did ALL the laundry and even put some St. Patricks Decorations up.... I will share in another post!!

I Also noticed while writing this post I have almost written 100 blog entries its only taken me 2 years but hey its 100 blog entries. I only have five more to go and then I was thinking about doing a give away. What do you think!!!

I hope you all had a productive weekend to!!!

1 comment:

mort said...

Wow! You did get a lot done. I can't thnk of anything I got done this weekend.
What's your secret?
Joan