Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Airplane Tutorial

Valentines Airplane



This is my very first tutorial!!! I am kinda excited about it. I know that doing these for Izaaks Valentines was a little over kill, but I only had to make nine so it wasnt to bad and I thought they were soooo cute. I could resist.


What you will need!!!
Heavy Duty Chipboard
(cut in to 2 21/2-8 pieces
1 1/2 x21/2 propeller
1 4 x 2 then a notch for the tube to fit)
Long plastic tube
Scrapbook paper
*I just used a paper pack that I had from a long time ago
Buttons
Wire
Ribbon
Candy

I cut out all my cardboard pieces and then took my wire and threaded it through the buttons and twisted the wire around so that the button was tight. Then I Hot glued everything to the plastic tube. They are super simple and it took me about an hour to make nine so not to time consuming either!!





Then I just made a cute little tag that said "You're just PLANE cool"
I loved how they turned out and Izaak was so excite!! Sorry I didn't post this sooner so you could make some for your Valentines, butt maybe next year!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!