Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I was totally a bad picture taker this Christmas!!! I am a little disappointed at myself. We had a great Christmas though!!!


Some cute Christmas Pictures of the kids!!! They are both growing up so fast.

Ainzleys Proof that Santa came to visit!
Ainzleys Favorite Present was her dress up clothes!!

Izaaks Proof that Santa came!!
Izaaks Favorite Present was his new remote control Monster Truck!

My Favorite Present was my new phone!!!! Yeah I really needed a new one and Santa pick a good one! I also go the most amazing shelf ever. Ok well he had made one for the craft fair and we didn't sell it so I hung it up in my kitchen and then my neighbor wanted to give his wife one for her birthday so I had to take that one off my wall and give it to them which was no big deal I didn't intend on keeping it, but I guess Santa new that I really really like it. So he made me my own. This picture really doesn't do it justice (i took it with my phone). But its really super cute. I will post more picture when I get it one my wall.


I hope you all had a Wonderful Holiday!!!

No comments: